Tattoomed Pro Series for invisible protection after tattooing
In the first few hours after tattooing, your body is troubled and the immune system is reducing a lot. Each tattoo is initially an open wound that consists of thousands or even millions of tiny micro injuries. After each session, your skin needs to heal and a healthy wound climate for healing. For the subtle and effective coverage of fresh tattoos we have Tattoo Protection Foils developed in different sizes. The foils replace inferior cling film for vegetables and meat and lie on the skin like breathable protection. Before you come home with a new tattoo, you should definitely use sterile Pro-Series Foils from the Tattoomed Cover shop.
Medical protection instead of foil from the kitchen
Every tattoo carrier knows the unsightly phase immediately after tattooing: in the first few minutes the colors still shine intensely and beautiful, but after a few hours the tattoo swells and superfluous color and wound water step out of the skin. In the past, tattoo artists used simple cling film and some adhesive tape to protect the wound from contamination and drying out. However, the air -impermeable film quickly detaches and slips on the oozing skin - if it is too tight, the skin cannot breathe and therefore do not heal. the Pro-Series Foils in Tattoomed Shop bring all the advantages of this old -fashioned technology and are still breathable and hardly visible.
So you should behave in the first few hours after tattooing
- The white blood cells under the skin have a lot to do in the first few hours. Try to keep the skin away from germs and do not let water get to the open wound!
- Creams and Vaseline are also taboo in the first few hours after the jump -off.
- Try not to remove the film in the first 8 - 12 hours.
- Use the film after removing the film Tattoomed Cleansing Gel and the After care Lotion to relieve itching.
- Apply fresh, clean film in the following nights before sleeping and let the wound take a deep breath (if possible).
The right film for every tattoo
the Pro-Series Foils lie close on the skin and can simply be applied like stickers. Thanks to the transparent foil surface, you can fully admire your new tattoo and check the healing process. If patches with a length of 15 x 5 centimeters are not enough, use the XXL patches with 10 x 20 centimeters of the side length. Or did you have a large scale stinging and having smaller areas improved? If you make sure that the adhesive strips of the patches do not cover tattooed skin areas, you can also put several patches into a large area. It doesn't matter when the patches overlap in smaller areas.
You should pay attention to this when applying the Pro-Series foils
- At the end of every tattoo session, the tattoo artist has fresh film. Ask your tattoo artist before treatment Tattoomed Pro Series Slide or simply bring the right film to the appointment.
- Remove textile fibers, color residues and dried blood with every cleaning. If clothing is above the tattoo, use it Protection patches After each cream until full healing.
- With fresh tattoos you shouldn't bathe or jump into open water! To protect the skin from softening, you should have the water festivals Tattoomed Wear patches while showering in the first few days.