Tattoos despite neurodermatitis - what to consider?
Tattoos despite neurodermatitis - what to consider?
There are many rumors on the net via tattoos among neurodermatitis: Doctors and health guides strongly advise people with neurodermatitis, psoriasis and allergies from being tattooed. This does not stop many from trying it out and lo and behold: Some of those affected even report that there have been no symptoms of illness at all since they have been tattooed. Between total rejection and tattoos as a miracle cure for skin diseases Must be the truth somewhere - can you now be tattooed as a neurodermatitis or not? We have a few helpful tips for tatto fans with sensitive skin.
Which skin diseases are problematic when tattooing?
Various skin diseases can lead to the skin structure changes and the surface becomes very susceptible. Neurodermatitis is one Chronic inflammatory disease The skin that occurs in batches. That means that the disease is worsen under stress or with a weak immune system Or at times disappear completely and can only reappear after years. The disease is accompanied by extreme itching at certain skin areas that dry out and form scab.
You should deny these previous illnesses with your tattoo artist
- Large birthmarks
- Allergies (especially metal allergies)
Why do doctors advise tattooing in neurodermatitis?
Allergy sufferers react strongly to certain substances that penetrate the body. Which substances trigger allergies can change several times in the course of a life. If you tend to allergies, you should therefore basically avoid certain colors. If an allergy -causing fabric is once under the skin, it can logically not simply be excreted or removed. In the worst case, there are severe inflammation that must be removed surgically. Further factors play a role in neurodermatitis:
Problems with tattooed neurodermatitis skin
- When tattooing, thousands of small wounds are stung in the skin. Germs can easily penetrate during the regeneration process and Trigger inflammation.
- Tattooed skin is susceptible to UV radiation and also reacts strongly to irritation years after stinging. The resulting itching can be disease -related Burn and itch still reinforce.
- If a tattooed skin area is affected by inflammation, the cells and change change The tattoo loses color or the contours are blurred.
The rates of neurodermatitis himself
When researching internet forums on the subject of neurodermatitis and tattoos, the warnings of the doctors apparently scare only a few of trying to try it with a tattoo. Most neurodermatitians almost only have positive experience reports to submit. Of course, tattoos are not remedies! Reports of tattooed skin areas that were suddenly free of inflammation and itching after stinging are likely to go to one improved self -esteem and "positive vibes" back after the little self -realization. Freshly tattooed skin is also more greenery than usual, which could also have a positive effect on the perception of those affected. The main thing is that you feel absolutely comfortable in your skin.
That is why certain colors are problematic for allergy sufferers
- Tattoo colors contain dyes and metal oxides that are also used in food and cosmetics.
- White color contains titanium oxide that can be irritating and itchy can trigger (even years after the jump -off).
- Green colors can contain chrome.
- Black color is produced based on soot or coal.
- The metal cobalt is in blue color.
- Yellow color contains cadmium.
- Old red color mixes even contain mercury (toxic and triggering cancer).
- All of these substances are demonstrably allergy -causing and can worsen neurodermatitis. Even after many symptom -free years, the fabrics can have a negative impact on the sale of illness.
Tattoo preparations for allergy sufferers and neurodermatitis
Before and after the jump -off you should carefully maintain your skin. Of course, this also applies to sensitive skin without previous illnesses! Affected people with experience also urgently advise you to no tattoo date during an active push Or perceive shortly after an inflammation thrust. Cortisone and antibiotics often contain creams against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. These change the upper layers of the skin so that the skin feels thin and spongy. In addition, the immune system is lowered and germs can penetrate more easily.
Medical care after the jump -off
From the third day of the regeneration phase, tattooed skin must be regularly creamed and moisturized. Many beginners make mistakes and use ointments with perfume or other harmful ingredients. Our medically effective Tattoomed After Tattoo Pro Lotion was specially developed for sensitive skin. It can be applied several times a day and supports the regeneration process until the 21st day after tattooing.
So you should proceed as a neurodermatitis
Even if your doctor will hit your hands over your head: So you have neurodermatitis and want a tattoo? Wait before the jump -off until you symptom -free for at least 6 months are you. During an active push, tattooing makes no sense, since the motif is simply scratched out in the worst case, Before the pigments are locked in the skin. Also choose a skin area that even with active batches not affected by inflammation is. So it is easier to tattoo than on scarred and dry skin and you have something of the beautiful motif longer.