Sun care for tattoos - how do I protect my tattoos in summer?
As is well known, sun refueling is healthy and stimulates the production of vitamin D in the body. Too much sun harms the skin and, in the worst case, can lead to bad sunburns. Tattooed skin is very sensitive to sunlight and should always be protected well. In the short summer guide, we show what needs to be considered when it comes to tattooing:
Why is tattooed skin particularly sensitive to UV?
- UV radiation damages and changes the skin cells.
- Color pigments are destroyed by UV radiation and broken down by the body.
- Certain colors react strongly to heat and UV radiation so that the skin in the sun swells slightly.
- Feelings of tension, itching, sensitivity to touch or burning can occur especially for large -scale tattoos and with motifs with a high proportion of white color.
- If tattooed skin is regularly exposed to the sun without UV protection, the colors fade and the contours lose sharpness.
- The following applies to tattooed and non-tattooed skin: UV radiation accelerates the skin aging process and wrinkles earlier.
UV protection for sunny days
Before sunbathing (whether in the studio or in the open air) you should protect your skin with a cream with a suitable sun protection factor. In the case of tattooed skin areas that are not covered by clothing, sun protection is worthwhile even in winter. With the Tattoomed Sun Protection 25 You can cream your tattooed skin on sunny days Protect and maintain pleasantly. So there is no dry veil out of skin scales over the colors and the skin feels petting and pleasant by moving in quickly, not sticky as with many other creams. When the sun is burning particularly strongly or you are planning on the beach or in the free band for a day, wear the strong one Tattoomed Sun Protection 50 Cream on tattooed games.
Tatto pot for on the go
On the way you are sometimes just surprised by the weather. The Tattoomed Sun Protection Stick with sun protection factor 30 fits into every pocket and is always there. If you spontaneously eat an ice cream, enjoy the lunch break in the sun or take the bike to the city instead of the train, you can pull out the handy pen within seconds and apply particularly sensitive zones immediately. The stick and everyone else Tattoomed By the way, products are Not just for tattooed skin Practical, but can also be used for the tip of the nose, cheeks, forehead and other heavily loaded areas.
Freshly tattooed in summer? Not without a black patch!
If you can be tattooed in midsummer, you will immediately notice a problem during the first smoking break or the first step out of the tattoo studio: the Sun burns on freshly tattooed skin How fire and you can really feel how the cells are damaged. This is because freshly tattooed skin of all natural skin protection is missing and the sun can get so unhindered into the dermis. With the Tattoomed Protection Patch Black If you protect your skin after tattooing not only from contamination, dryness and germs, but the black patch also serves as a reliable UV protection and leaves no harmful radiation through it. He also optimally supports care and is waterproof and breathable.
Tattoos in the sun: You should pay attention to that
- in the The shade If you don't get brown so quickly, but also not red. Treat your skin on summer days out of the blazing sun for a few breaks and sit down on shady cookies.
- If you work in the open air, try your tattoos in addition to the Tattoomed Sun Protection Cream through clothing or installation umbrellas, sunscapes and others Shadow dispenser to protect.
- Even if you don't feel burning, you should always be your exposed tattoos Pre-treat and follow-upif you spend time in the sun.
- Pay attention to always enough water drink. The skin is supplied from the outside and from the inside and dries out more easily in the sun.
What to do if the tattoo fades?
Some tattoo colors seem to be more susceptible than others and pale very quickly with constant sunlight (for example yellow or red). If you dissatisfied with a faded tattoo are, advise yourself with your tattoo artist - if the skin is still intact, you can stab faded parts and reinstate. So that this is not necessary every 2 to 3 years, you should protect your skin from UV radiation and provide moisture after hot days.
After treatment for sun -tanned skin
After a long day in the sun, the skin has to regenerate and requires a lot of moisture. The fragrant Tattoomed after sun Lotion feels pleasantly cool on the skin, pulls in quickly and donates moisture. No fat film sticks to your skin - you can dress up or bounce to bed as normal after applying it to apply it to you and your skin Time to refuel admit. If you notice redness and swelling or you feel uncomfortable and overheated after the evening showering, wear them Tattoomed after sun Cream just a second or third time to feel velvety in your skin again.