Piercing care instructions
You should generally pay attention to this:
- After you have been pierced, you should take care of your piercing once or twice a day for the next 14 days.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Soft, possibly formed, crust around the piercing with lukewarm water and then remove it with a cloth from the inside out.
- Apply tattoomed after piercing to the piercing and leave it on.
- If possible, do not move the piercing, otherwise irritation and pollution can occur - after piercing comes into the stab channel.
- Carefully dab excess care products with a cloth.
To be observed in general during the healing phase
- Not bathing but showering
- If possible no soap or shower gel get the piercing
- If possible not to touch the piercing
- Not to take out the piercing
- No solarium, sauna or swimming pool stays
- No blood -thinning medication
With oral piercings
- Drink a lot
- Rinse the mouth with water after eating
- Do not smoke
- Do not replace body fluids
- Eat carefully and do without sharp or too hot dishes as well as drinks
For skin/cartilage piercings
- No creams and cosmetic products on/in the wound
With intim piercings
- No sexual acts
- As breathable underwear and comfortable, not too tight clothing