Can you be tattooed as a blood? Risks of a disturbed blood clotting
Can you be tattooed as a blood?
Blood clotting plays an important role in the wound healing of the skin. If the blood is diluted, more wound water occurs from the skin when stinging and the micro -injuries cannot be closed. For this reason, taking medication, alcohol or drugs for tattoo fillers is absolutely taboo. But what if Health factors influence blood clotting? With so -called blood, tattooing can become problematic or even impossible. You can find out what you can do if you suffer from hemophilia or are dependent on blood -thinning medication here:
What is hemophilia?
The so -called blood disease affects men significantly more frequently than women and is often noticeable in childhood. In the case of affected people, the blood climbed only slowly or not at all, so that wounds do not close themselves properly. Many tattoo artists reject work with blood, since the health risks are difficult to foresive and color pigments cannot be effectively enclosed under the skin. Hemophilia occurs in different degrees of severity - if the disease affects your blood clotting only slightly, there may be a chance. It is important that you speak openly with your tattoo artist about the disease and nothing "talk nicely" to get your appointment.
Risks of a disturbed blood clotting
- In the worst case, the wound begins to bleed and wet a lot while tattooing, so that the color cannot be brought under the skin. In such a case, the tattoo artist must abort.
- After the jump -off, the wound stays open for longer in blood. That weakens the immune system and increases the risk of infection.
- In the worst case inflamed The freshly tattooed skin and threatens sepsis. Signs of inflammation are severe pain, swelling and redness.
- In some types of hemophilia, the skin bleeds spontaneously and spontaneously for years after tattooing without visible injuryif it is irritated by UV radiation or friction.
- If blood clotting is promoted medically, it can be too stronger Bark formation come. Scratches and rubbing is prohibited at these points until full healing!
You can do that as a bloody
If you do not want to do without a tattoo from hemophilia, i.e. first off your project with a dermatologist. With certain drugs, blood clotting can be promoted in some cases in order to Healthy wound healing to enable tattooing. With a dermatological recommendation, it will certainly be easier for you to convince a tattoo artist of your cause. The healing process after the jump -off should also monitored by an expert dermatologist become to minimize the risk of infection and avoid scarring.
What factors influence wound healing?
- at Hemophilia patients If certain coagulation substances are missing in the blood. Most shapes can be treated with medication.
- Through Alcohol, drugs and certain medication the blood can be diluted. The immune system is also weakened by alcohol and drugs.
- diabetic often have circulatory problems, so tattoos on the legs or feet heal more slowly than in healthy people.
- Even among healthy people, some bleed more than others when tattooing. Without Blood droplets Stinging is hardly possible on the skin.
- Be sure to inform your tattoo artist about possible Virus diseases like HIV or hepatitis. In the event of a risk of infection, tattooing is not impossible, but the tattoo artist should definitely know the risk.
Less is sometimes more
If you want to wear a larger tattoo motive as a blood, you need something more patience than others. Tattoo sessions should not take longer than two hours in people with sensitive skin or previous illnesses. The tattooed surface should also only be a few centimeters tall when the skin is colored without gaps. If the tattoo artist stabs contours, the area can be a bit larger. The smaller the wound, the fewer problems arise during healing.
Avoid infections after tattooing
If wound healing is disturbed, infections can spread more easily and the body is weakened sustainably. If your tattoo ignites, look for a dermatologist as soon as possible. Tattoo artists are not dermatologists and carry for Complications No responsibility after stinging. Clean wound care is particularly important for blood, so that none Foreign bodies or bacteria can penetrate the large wound.
Hygiene tips for freshly tattooed skin
- After the stinging, the tattoo artist cleaned the wound and ideally puts one Tattoomed Protection Patch (or simple cling film). Leave the patch on the skin for 24 hours.
- Also set freshness on the following days Tattoomed Protection Patches so that no textile fibers or pollution penetrate the wound.
- Use the pH neutral Tattoomed Cleansing Gel Or clear water to gently clean the wound.
- If possible, do not let shower water on the freshly tattooed skin and do without swimming, swimming and visiting sauna.